- What is the main duty of the Legislature?
A) Implementing judicial matters
B) Implementing laws
C) Central administration
D) Enacting laws
2) Chandragupta Maurya spent his last days at
3) Who said, “A state is known by the rights that it maintains”?
4) Which of the following systems is based on the principle of surplus value?
5) The busiest ocean from the point of view of trade is
6) Treatment of defective heredity through genetic engineering is known as
7) Buddha attained nirvana in the year
8) The first state to make voting compulsory in local body election?
9) Which Asian country has the largest number of Nobel Laureates?
10) The famous Jain centre in South India is located at ____