- The first Indian ruler to prove that India is a nation and it had same culture?
- Who was called Amitrochates or Allitrochades by the Greeks?
- Asoka was the viceroy of ____
- Susheema was the viceroy of ____
- The Greek Ambassador to the court of Bindusara
- The first Indian emperor who was honoured through Indian postal stamp
- Bindusara believed in ______ sect
- Who described Asoka as the greatest emperor of world history?
- The extent of Mauryan empire reached its zenith during the time of
- Who immediately succeeded Asoka?