Lala Lajpath Rai along with Madan Mohan Malavya founded the Nationalist Party
- The cow seems to be the most important form of wealth.
- Most wars were fought for cows.
- The term for war in Rig Veda is Gavishthi or search for cows.
- Duhitri is a word for daughter, which ligerally means one who milks cows.
- The term Aghanya, or not to be killed has been used for cow. This indicated cow’s economic importane.
- Primarily a military leader, the King fought for cows and not for territories.
- Guests were called Goghana, which indicates that beef was offered to them.
- The gift made to priests usually consisted of cows and women slaves and never of land.