Lala Lajpath Rai along with Madan Mohan Malavya founded the Nationalist Party
- Reflection is the phenomenon whereby light, on striking a surface is thrown back into the same medium.
- An opaque body absorbs some of the light that falls on it and reflects the remaining light.
- Transparent body like glass or water transmits almost all the light through it and does not reflect any light.
- A smooth shining surface like a mirror reflects away almost all the light that falls on it.
- When rays shooting from a point object, after reflection or refraction, appear to diverge from a second point, the second point is said to be the virtual image of the first. A virtual image has no existence. Hence it cannot be received on the screen.
- When rays shooting from a point object, after reflection or refraction, actually converge to a second point, the second point is known as the real image of the first. A real image can be received on a screen as it is actually formed by the intersection of rays.