A virtual SEZ is one where export oriented units (EOUs) can avail of benefits...
- Buddhas of Gandhara were copied here but in a more refined way.
- The art represents an important formative stage in the history of Indian Art.
- The great majority of creation consisted of nude, semi nude figures of female Yakshinis or Apsaras in erotic pose.
- The images exhibited not only form masculinity and energetic body but also grace and religious feeling.
- The attempt to display spiritual strength by halo began with Mathura School.
- The forms of Brahmanical deities became crystallized at Mathura for the first time.