Lala Lajpath Rai along with Madan Mohan Malavya founded the Nationalist Party
- Appointed a Police Commission in 1902 under Andrew Frazer.
- Set up the Universities Commission and accordingly the Indian Universities Act of 1904 was passed.
- Set up the Department of commerce and Industry.
- Calcutta Corporation Act 1899.
- Passed the Indian Coinage and Paper Currency Act in 1899 and put India on a gold standard.
- Partition of Bengal took place in 1905. It was cardinal blunder of Curzon.
- In 1890, a Sino British convention was organised to demarcate the boundary of the two nations.
- He created the new North West Frontier Province between the ministrative frontier and the Durand line.