Lala Lajpath Rai along with Madan Mohan Malavya founded the Nationalist Party
- Heat is a form of energy that flows from one body to another due to temperature difference between them. It is the combined energy of all the molecules moving inside a body.
- Temperature is only a measure of how fast these molecules are moving. The faster the molecule in a body vibrate, the hotter it is.
- The flow of heat from one body to another continues until both the sides are at the same temperature. The two bodies are then said to be in thermal equilibrium.
- In general, matter (whether sold, liquid or gas) expands when heated and contracts when cooled.
- Black or dark bodies absorb heat while white or bright, shiny surfaces reflect away the heat.