A virtual SEZ is one where export oriented units (EOUs) can avail of benefits...
- It clearly exhibits the influence of Greek and Roman art.
- However, patrons of this art were not Greeks but Sakas and Kushanas.
- The school specialised in Buddha and Bodhisattva images, stupas and monastries.
- Built mostly of blue schist stone.
- Buddhas of this school are gentle, graceful and compassionate. (Lacking the spirituality fo the Gupta period).
- The chief characteristics are realistic representation of human figures, distinguished muscles of the body and transparent garments.