Lala Lajpath Rai along with Madan Mohan Malavya founded the Nationalist Party
- The phenomenon due to which, a liquid changes into its vapour state at any temperature, without the aid of any external source of heat is called evaporation. Evaporation is basically the internal property of liquid.
- The rate of evaporation:
1) increases with increase in the area of exposed surfce
2) increases with rise in temperature of liquid
3) increases with rise in temperature of surrounding
4) increases with the increase in movement of air
5) increases with the decrease in moisture in air
6) increases with decrease of atmospsheric pressure.