- The Indian king who was mentioned as Sandrokottus in Greek records
- It is believed that before becoming a friend of Chandragupta Maurya, Chanakya was a teacher of ____ university
- The Arthasasthra is divided into ____ books.
- Arthasasthra is compared to ____ an Italian book
- Which is called the manual of Mauryan Empire?
- Who translated Arthasasthra into English?
- Who is the first to understand the real identity of Sandrokottus?
- The Mauryan emperor who gave attention to Municipal administration?
- The first Mauryan emperor to accept Jainism