- Who made the first English translation of the Gita Govindam?
- Which Indian king’s court was decorated by Pancharatnas?
- Which Indian River was known as ‘Arjikuja’ in Vedas and ‘Hyphasis’ to the Greeks?
- Which dynasty ruled over Delhi is believed to have introduced biriyani to India?
- How many people attended Buddha’s first sermon and became his original disciples?
- In which year was India’s first International film festival held?
- Who was the first Indian army officer to be awarded Victoria Cross, the highest gallantry award of the British?
Premindra Singh Bhagat
- Which religious faith is associated with the Lotus Temple of New Delhi?
- Who was the most famous hindi poet in Akbar’s court?
Abdul Rahim Khan-e-Khana
- The Mahayana Buddhism came into existence during the reign of which King?