1) Patanjali lived during the period of
2) Who translated Bhagavat Gita into English?
3) What is known as the soul of Mahabharat
4) Buddhism made an important impact by allowing two sections of society into its fold. They were
Women and sudras
5) India’s trade with the Roman empire came to an end with the invasion of Rome by the
6) Who were probably the first to issue royal coins in India?
7) Which city is identified with Hariyupiya of RigVeda?
8) Which vedic god has been described as sacker of cities?
9) Marriage of a man in his own varna or below his varna was called
10) Which vedic deity was regarded as a mediator between God and man?