- Differences between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy
Differences between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy
- Even the Government cannot take away or abridge these rights.
- These are enforceable in law courts
- The Government can not take policy decisions on these rights.
- These rights strengthen political democracy.
- These are natural rights.
- These are mere instructions to the Government
- These are not enforceable in any court.
- The government has powers to make policy decisions on these principles.
- The implementation of these principles ensures social and economic democracy.
- These lead to protect human rights.