Lala Lajpath Rai along with Madan Mohan Malavya founded the Nationalist Party
- It is a path pursued by a particle of the fluid in steady motion.
- Adding a tail to the spherical object in a manner that it fits the streamlines of the fluid, reduces the tendency to form eddies. Under such a situation, the moving object slips through the fluid with minimum disturbance.
- An object which is shaped in a manner that the eddies are not formed when it moves at great speeds through the fluid is said to be streamlined.
- Aircraft moving with high speed encounter high drag force. It is, therefore important to have mirror smooth surfaces and streamlined shape for a high speed aircraft.
- The speed of an aircraft is given interms of Mach Number
- Speeds below Mach 1.0 are called subsonic, while above Mach 1.0 are called supersonic. Very high speeds corresponding to Mach 5 are called hypersonic.